Characteristics of CRE Logistics REIT
CRE REIT leverages the comprehensive strength of the CRE Group(Note), which boasts more than 50 years’ experience in the logistics real estate business, to invest in quality logistics-related facilities that satisfy tenant needs. CRE REIT aims to create a stable cash flow and enhance investor’s value through these investments.
|（Note）||The CRE Group refers to CRE, Inc. (hereinafter “CRE”) and its group companies. The CRE Group is composed of CRE, its subsidiaries and affiliates.|
Strong Collaboration between CRE REIT and the CRE Group
CRE REIT has concluded a sponsor support agreement with CRE. Through this agreement, the Company aims to contribute to users of logistics real estate and the advancement of Japan’s logistics function in addition to maximizing unitholder value by acquiring, owning and managing quality logistics-related facilities that satisfy tenant needs generated via the collective capabilities of the CRE Group.
Features of CRE REIT
- 1 Portfolio Focused on LogiSquare
- Investment in quality logistics-related facilities that satisfy tenant needs through location, basic specifications, expandability and comfortability
- 2 Long-term, Stable Asset Management
- Long-term leasing contracts and CRE’s high-level management skills
- 3 Distinct External Growth Strategy
- Powerful sponsor support agreement with CRE
CRE REIT receives the opportunity to acquire all the logistics-related facilities developed and owned by CRE thanks to the sponsor support agreement with CRE